Disposable device used in case of difficult intubation (Cormack superior to 2)
– Standard procedure recommendation for difficult intubation is to use as first intent long and flexible guides.
– This technique is very effective. According to several studies, the bougies treat more than 96 % of difficult intubations.
– The bougie Boussignac is the first intent device in the case of difficult intubation.
Length 60 cm – Markings every 10 cm – Angle 40°
Bougie Boussignac is available in 3 sizes:
– Adult (for E.T. tubes size 6 to 10mm internal diameter)
– Pediatric (for E.T. tubes size 4 / 4.5 / 5mm internal diameter)
– Neonatal (for E.T. tubes size 2.5 / 3 / 3.5mm internal diameter)
A double duct allows oxygenation (up to 15 liters/min) with no risk of barotrauma thanks to decompression openings.
For more information please visit Vygon