KOELIS, The Prostate Care Company, has assisted urologists and radiologists from around the world in their routine clinical practice since 2006, providing the latest technology for personalized prostate cancer planning and management, from fusion biopsy to active surveillance and prostate treatment.
Koelis Trinity: MRI/US Fusion Biopsy System
A comprehensive solution for precise patient management with exclusive Organ-Based Tracking Fusion.
KOELIS the global leader in MRI/Ultrasound Prostate Fusion Biopsy has developed KOELIS Trinity™, a fully integrated prostate fusion biopsy system specifically created for personalized care.
KOELIS Trinity enables the physician to pinpoint with exact precision MRI lesions and record targeted & systematic prostate biopsy locations on a digitized 3D patient-specific prostate map.
- Reduced risk of infection
- Access to anterior targets
- Acceptable, tolerable pain levels under local anesthesia
- Compatible with no antibiotic prophylaxis
- Provision of more cancerous materials for pathology
- Improved detection of clinically significant prostate cancer
- Identical orientation to focal therapies conducted via the perineum
KOELIS Trinity™ is effectively integrated within the health system, fostering multidisciplinary communication for better prostate cancer detection, management and patient monitoring.
Freehand or stabilized approaches, user-friendly and with minimal instrumentation, KOELIS Trinity™ increases productivity while improving the patient’s experience in both hospital and office settings.
Inquire about our Service plan to protect your equipment and ensure it is always ready for use.