The revolutionary COR-KNOT® DEVICE is faster than hand-tying and offers strength, security and reliability in cardiac valve replacement and repair.
The COR-KNOT® DEVICE used in conjunction with LSI SOLUTIONS specified 2-0 polyester suture and a COR-KNOT® titanium fastener is indicated for use to fasten and trim suture in general and cardiovascular surgical applications.
Features & Benefits
Provides a strong, secure and safe alternative to hand tied knots.
The COR-KNOT MINI® device offers a rotational knob, which includes an indicator fin, providing and ergonomic way to control fastener and suture orientation.
The 4mm shaft of the COR-KNOT MINI® and the 5mm shaft of the COR-KNOT® MIS allow the surgeon to perform MIS and open procedures.
COR-KNOT QUICK LOAD UNIT
Expedites the loading and reloading of COR-KNOT ® Fastener into the COR-KNOT ® Device.
- Unparalleled automated reliability
- Single Squeeze. Automatically crimps and trims; dramatically reduces instrument exchanges
- Suture Tail Control. Now you can readily orient suture tails away from leaflets
- Consistent Knot Strength. Delivers over 4kg of holding force every time
- Fast. Multiple studies demonstrate an average savings of more than 15 minutes in aortic cross-clamp time
- Tight Approximation. Enables simultaneous suture tensioning and prosthetic compression for scientifically demonstrated secure apposition
- Clinically Proven. Over 375 thousand cardiovascular patients with 6.2 million fasteners over 12 years in 64 countries
- Short Learning-Curve