TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all transactions between Minogue Medical Inc. (“Minogue Medical”) and their customers. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. Minogue Medical reserves the right to change these conditions at any time, without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to review these conditions regularly.
Orders, Pricing & Payment Terms
Minogue Medical Inc. reserves the right of final approval on all customer orders.
Orders can be placed with Minogue Medical by calling 1-800-665-6466 or emailing a Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are considered final sale from when they are submitted to Minogue Medical. Certain exceptions may apply for cancellation or return, only with the approval of the Customer Service Director.
Minogue Medical shall use commercially reasonable efforts to fill all purchase orders. Minogue Medical may, within its sole discretion, decide not to accept any purchase orders and/or may place controls on orders and/or allocate supply of product among its customers.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
If for any reason Minogue Medical is unable to fulfil an order, the customer will be notified as quickly as possible.
Payment terms are as outlined on quote & order acknowledgement documents. If no terms are mentioned, Net 30 days will apply. Any overdue payments past 45 days may result in credit hold.
Sales tax will be charged on products where applicable. All hospitals and companies that are exempt of tax (GST or PST) must provide an exemption certificate to Minogue Medical prior to placing an order.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Minogue Medical’s guarantee of the products it sells is strictly limited and is restricted to the identity of the products and that the products are free from defects in material. No other warranty or condition, statutory or otherwise, shall be implied, including, without limitation, a warranty or condition as to quality or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent permitted by applicable law: (i) Minogue Medical’s aggregate liability to the customer for claims relating to a product, whether for breach in contract or tort (including negligence), shall be limited to the total amount paid by the customer for the product; and (ii) Minogue Medical shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, or other economic advantage). The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply only to the extent permitted by law.
Minimum purchase for F.O.B. destination will be $1700.00. Transport charges of $30.00 shall apply for all orders under $1700.00. Additional shipping charges may apply for certain destinations regardless of order value.
Return Goods Policy
Minogue Medical will consider for exchange, merchandise returned under the following conditions:
- All goods must have been purchased from Minogue Medical
- All returned goods must have the Customer Service Director’s authorization prior to their return. No agent or salesperson can provide this authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact your Customer Service Representative.
- The return authorization number is to be clearly inscribed on the outside of the parcel.
- All goods returned without authorization number will be refused and returned to sender at their expense, including products being returned for repair, even if on warranty
- All goods must be returned prepaid in their unopened and undamaged boxes within 30 days of the date authorized.
- No special or custom orders or discontinued items will be accepted for return or credit.
- Merchandise returned will receive credit to the account on which the original order was placed, only when accompanied by a replacement order of equal or higher value
- All return credits are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- All credits are to be reflected in future purchases, not in monetary value. A credit, if approved, can be issued upon receipt of returned goods. Any credits not used within 60 days will be null and void.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return after six (6) months from the purchase date.
- Equipment that is sent back for return or repair must be individually wrapped in bubble paper or suitable protective wrapping. If this is not the case, and damage occurs in transit, the customer will be invoiced for any repairs required, or in the case of total loss, the value of the item. Goods must be returned prepaid. Shipping charges will apply for goods sent back to the customer.
Minogue Medical may offer loaner equipment under the following conditions:
- An official purchase order must be generated by the client and submitted to Minogue Medical before a loaner is released.
- It is understood that these items are, and remain the property of Minogue Medical, unless purchased.
- Due care will be taken to keep the said items in good working order.
- In case of loss, theft or breakage of these items, the customer will be invoiced for their full value.
- Upon request, they are to be immediately returned to Minogue Medical
- Loaner fees will be invoiced upon return of the unit and charged from the date the loaner is shipped from Minogue Medical to the date it is received back.
- Returned loaners must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number and Sterility Form that can be obtained from your customer service representative. All goods returned without these requirements will be refused and returned to sender at their expense.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping. Any damages that may occur in transit are the responsibility of the shipper. Any parcels received with collect payment terms will be refused and returned to sender at their expense.
- All loaner invoices are subject to Net 10 days payment terms