The COR-KNOT® DEVICE and COR-KNOT MINI® DEVICE, used in conjunction with LSI SOLUTIONS® specified 2-0 polyester suture and a COR-KNOT® titanium fastener, are indicated for use to fasten and trim suture in general and cardiovascular surgical applications.
– Exquisite remote suture tensioning
– Unsurpassed visibility of prosthetic-tissue interface
– One device simultaneously fastens and trims suture
– Faster and easier than hand-tying
– Place fastener and precisely trim suture in seconds
– May reduce OR time, including CPB and XCT duration
– Low-profile, always strong mechanical fastener
– Unparalleled automated reliability
– Excellent hemodynamic and clinical results
VALVE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
Manual knot tying is time consuming and inconvenient. LSI SOLUTIONS’ automated suture fastening system offers a fast, easy and consistent alternative that reduces pump and clamp time.
The COR-KNOT® DEVICE has several key features that distinguish it as an automated suture fastening system:
The COR-KNOT® FASTENER provides a strong, secure and safe alternative to hand-tied knots.
The 4mm shaft (14cm length) of the COR-KNOT MINI® DEVICE and the 5mm shaft (31 cm length) of the COR-KNOT® DEVICE allows the surgeon to perform MIS and open procedures.
EASY TO LOAD & RELOAD
The COR-KNOT® QUICK LOAD® expedites the loading and reloading of a COR-KNOT® FASTENER into theCOR-KNOT® DEVICE.
FASTEN & TRIM
With a single squeeze of the purple lever, the COR-KNOT® DEVICE fastens and trims the suture, eliminating the need for hand tied knots as well as laparoscopic scissors.